On Sunday I sent an email to all Journalverse members. If you didn’t see it, here’s the text. I’m delighted to report that 100% of the responses I have received are enthusiastic about this shift. Onward!
- We will discontinue all recurring billings, effective no later than Sept 30. You will no longer be charged.
- Recurring services specific to Journalverse will cease
- Your Journalverse membership will automatically transfer to the Journalverse“school” at Journalversity. You will be able to take any courses at any “school” at Journalversity at a 10% discount.
- The Journalverse site and archives will remain accessible to you for at least six months.
- Journalversity is an extended, expanded learning community for journal writers and facilitators worldwide.
- A teaching consortium including some of the most beloved Journalverseteachers are collaborating to bring short, structured courses on a beautiful, easy-to-use on-line learning platform.
- Each teacher will offer at least one free course along with modestly priced courses. Many courses will be self-paced and available on demand.
- Journalversity will provide professional development for therapists (CEs available), coaches, facilitators — and a wide array of courses for personal journal writing.
- Journal to the Self certified instructors will have the opportunity to teach Journal to the Self Online through Journalversity,
- Journalverse programming continues through Sept 30 without interruption.
- You’ll be receiving more emails about this transition. Each will be clearly marked in the header.
- Watch for a survey to tell us what you’d like to study, who you’d like to study it with, etc.
- Would you like to be part of a volunteer team who takes new classes for free in exchange for structured feedback? We’ll need a therapist team (to evaluate for CEs) and also a personal development team! let us know on the forthcoming survey.
- The Journalverse is still The Journalverse, even with the shift to Journalversity. We’re still a learning community!
- I am so grateful for your loyalty these last five years.
- I’m eager to have you join the new adventure!
What topics/teachers would you like to see at Journalversity?